Friday 30 November 2012

The face behind the name- Hannah Little from Little Jay

Hannah Little  - Little Jay

 

http://www.facebook.com/littlejaydesigns


  Years in business: almost 1 with little jay designs. 1st Birthday is early December.


Children: None yet though sometimes I feel like my fella is a three year old.

Other occupation? Graphic Designer and Teacher.

Your reason behind having a small business? It all started as a creative outlet when graphic design jobs were hard to find in the area. I started making things for myself and then for friends, then their friends and it grew and grew to where it is at today.


Best thing about having a small business? Meeting other talented and creative people. Always having something to do and never being bored.

Hardest thing about having a small business? Finding a spare minute to do nothing. Working from home makes it hard to have a break. You can’t exactly go home to get away.

Your biggest challenge with your business? Keeping up with orders. When I am sick, the business crashes to a halt as it is just me. I often need two of me.

One thing people might not know about you? That I am a graphic designer and a teacher in my normal life. Some people think I do little jay 24/7. It is 4th on the list after my day job, study and family.


Aspirations for the future? That everyone’s ears are one day friends with little jay earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment