Sunday 9 December 2012

The face behind the name- Cath Grigg Beauty



Cath Grigg  - Cath Grigg Beauty

 

http://www.facebook.com/cath.griggbeauty


Years in business: Almost one

Children:  Our beautiful one year old son, Abel

Other occupation? Stay at home mum
 
Your reason behind having a small business? To provide my clients with a quality, affordable spa/beauty experience with a more personal, family friendly atmosphere.


Best thing about having a small business? My beautiful clientele, they make my dream a reality! Having my own salon allows me to provide them with the spa experience they deserve and also allows me to provide the best life for my own family. 

Hardest thing about having a small business? No back up staff.

Your biggest challenge with your business? Exposure, finding past clients.

One thing people might not know about you? I am a stockist of LA CLINICA FOR SKIN & BODY skin care, BE COYOTE Mineral Make up and JELLYSTONE DESIGNS Silicone Jewellery.

Aspirations for the future? To expand my home salon without losing the personal feel that makes it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment